HOW WE SUPPORT BATESVILLE SCHOOLS
The Communications Coordinator and Team:
- Promotes students and staff achievements
- Organizes volunteer and partnership opportunities
- Helps manage crisis situations
- Responds to media inquiries
- Explains complex issues to parents and the community
- Communicates district directives and policies to employees
- Notifies the public in cases of emergency
- Manages content for batesvilleschools.com and social media
E | firstname.lastname@example.org
W | 870.793.6831 ext. 1011
C | 870.847.7501
Support for Schools
We support principals and schools with crisis management, media relations training, promotional support and more.
Support for Administration & Board of Education
We support the administration and BOE by communicating their work and decisions to our employees, parents, students and community members.
Support for Parents and the Community
We serve as advocates for district parents on issues relating to the success of individual students within our district.
Support for Employees
We keep our employees up-to-date with district happenings through our e-newsletter, website, staff site and social media. We also celebrate their acheivements and dedication to our students.