Pioneer Trailblazer Football Camp
SESSIONS // 8 AM - 12 PM
- May 30 - June 2 for students entering grades 4-6
- June 5-8 for students entering grades 7-9
REGISTRATION & COST
- Registration Schedule • Check-In at the Pioneer Fieldhouse Office from 7 am to 8 am
- Cost • $65 (Pre-Registration) / $80 (Late Registration)
- Includes: Secondary insurance policy, camp t-shirt (wear it to 2023 home football games for free admission), drawing for a 2022 autographed pioneer football, and numerous pioneer prizes.
- Fee • $25, Non-Refundable Deposit (required to qualify for pre-registration)
WHAT TO BRING
- Each camper will need to wear shorts, a T-shirt, and sneakers/cleats (if available).
- Individualized instruction
- Emphasis on fundamentals in a controlled instructional environment
- 2023 Pioneer Trailblazer Camp T-shirt (wear for FREE admission to the 2023 BHSC Home Football Games)
- Instruction on speed & athleticism improvement
- Safe & proper techniques in the weight room targeted at strength & flexibility
- This is a non-contact camp – no helmet or shoulder pads will be needed or worn.
- Pioneer Trailblazer Camp Certificate
- Aerial Football Competition
- Test in the 40-yard dash, vertical jump & shuttle run
- Pioneer Score Sheet: Height, Weight, 40 yd Dash Time, Vertical jump, Shuttle Agility Time, and scores in the Punt, Pass & Kick competition
- Each session will have a drawing for a 2022 Pioneer autographed football, signed by the Pioneers (to be given out at the first home game), and drawings for numerous Pioneer/sports prizes.
- Coach Ryan Morrow, Camp Director • 870-307-8459
- Coach Khang Nguyen • 870-307-3544
- Coach Neely Norwood • 501-860-0345