SECURE OUR FUTURE - BOND ISSUE 2020
Our schools have a crisis...a classroom space and safety crisis.
If we don’t “Secure Our Future” for Batesville School District by increasing our classroom space and safety, we must reduce the quality of education our children receive.
On these pages you will find:
- A description of our problem
- An outline of three possible plans which meet our needs with varying adequacy.
- A questionnaire we’d like for you to go online and fill out or mail in to us. The questionnaire gives you an opportunity to tell us your views.
We need your advice to decide what to do.
Please read these pages carefully before you fill out the questionnaire. You may want to listen to a discussion of the plans at one of our special Town Hall Meetings. Information will be available to share ideas and answer questions and take the survey at the following venues:
- November 14th - 5:30 p.m. - Migrant Parent Meeting, West Elementary
- November 15th - 6-8 p.m. - Drop by the information booth at home basketball game
- November 20th - 7 p.m. - Bethesda Community Center, Bethesda, AR.
- Thanksgiving Break:
- YouTube - Watch the “Batesville School District” TV channel for the “Secure Our Future” presentations.
- Batesvilleschools.com - Website to access all of the “Secure Our Future” information and “Frequently Asked Questions”.
Digital Scrolling Phone Ads - Allows you to link to the plans and survey.
- WHITERIVERNOW.com - Look for “Secure Our Future”- facts and information ads
- The GUARD - Request copies of “Secure Our Future” newspaper edition or print the online version from November 6th, 8th & 13th.
Dr. Michael Hester
Batesville School District, Superintendent
FAST FACT SHEETS
PLANS & SURVEY
Download the App
SIGN UP FOR REMIND:
If you would like to sign up for our real time texting updates, download ”Remind” app or text the following code @gobsd1 to this number 81010 for weekly “Secure Our Future” information.